Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

What happened to the Gallery?
Happy Boating!

Brian Edwards

• Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 165Member admin
    Working on that now...should be rockin' and rolling next week.
    Hey mreddy...should be all set now!
  • maddadmaddad Posts: 4Member
    I'm not seeing any option to create my own gallery & upload.  Little help?
    Hey maddad...there are a couple of ways to do this. First, you should see "Attach a file" at the lower left of the box you post in. You can add multiple pics in one post. Second, if you have your pics stored in an online gallery (Flickr, Snapfish, etc.), you can click the image button on the toolbar and post the url link. Hope that helps!
  • RickFisherRickFisher Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    There is no "attach file" button.  Click and drag into this box doesn't seem to work either.
    Hmmmmmm....I've asked the site developers to look into this. Stay tuned...
    Guys...this should be fixed now...see if you can attach pics. 
  • RickFisherRickFisher Posts: 14Member ✭✭

640 X 480.jpg 252.7K
    @RickFisher ... NICE!
  • mreddyspagmreddyspag Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Just finished my project for this summer.  I have added LED strip lights to illuminate the floor and added additional strips on the underside of the bimini.  I think it turned out well!  What do you think?
    Happy Boating!

Brian Edwards
  • markey02markey02 Posts: 1Member
    Very nice LEDs.  Just picked up my new Sweetwater today, have not been out on it yet and was already thinking about adding additional LEDs...
    Capt Tim
    Northern MI
    2014 Sweetwater PE200DF
    60 E-Tec Evinrude

• SweetH20SweetH20 Posts: 14Member
    I like it - did you connect the power directly to the battery ?
    2013 Sweetwater 220SL Tritoon
    150 hp Mercury 4 stroke
    Genesis tritoon Galvanized Trailer 

• mreddyspagmreddyspag Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Nope.  I ran wiring from each group back to the helm and connected the floor lights to one of the aux switches and the overhead bimini lights to the other aux switch.  Thought I would want the floor lights on but not the overhead.  It was a great choice.
    Happy Boating!

Brian Edwards
  • golfrick1golfrick1 Posts: 3Member

Just joined and found this string.

Great looking lights.

can you give us a bit more detail on what types of LED light kit you used and how the wiring was done. Just to determine if I can or want to tackle the project.

Rick Harrington

SW 2086 FC 2013

using 9.9 HP.

Central Ohio