Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Help - Sagging Rear 2086 90HP

Please help my new to me 2014 Sweetwater 2086 with Yamaha 90HP is sagging in the rear. My previous pontoon boat sat level in the water.
  • Is this normal looking for a Sweetwater 2086?
Thanks for your Help - Doug

Comments

• CRFCRF Posts: 229Member ✭✭✭
    It looks even, port to star board, so if there’s water in the logs, it’s in both. My boat is a little lower in the rear, not as much as yours. 

18 ft. Sweetwater Sunrise (F) Pontoon  "Slice of Life" ; 40hp. Yamaha

https://www.facebook.com/lakepoinsettflorida

• lovetoboatlovetoboat Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    looks low but that motor is heavy around 350lb add the gas-24 gallon150lb -storage in popup encloser ? and size of tubs-23 or 25inc and it is probly what u can expect. Had a 2086 with a 50hp and upgraded to a 70 witch added about100lb and the stern was down about an inch. that 90 is arond 369lb .just alot of weight. its unlikly that both tubs are leeking. put your passengers toward the front and it should even out.u can also addjust the trim to bring the bow down. that 90 should make that boat move if u have the right prop on  good luck
  • gdmcgdmc Posts: 1Member
    I have a 2086 with 115 Yamaha with three tubes, looks the same.  Someone said I think your boat is sinking... 

• jimgarzjimgarz Posts: 1Member
    I have a new Sweetwater 1680 with a 40 and it looks just like yours in does in the water. They evidentially don’t know how to design a boat