Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Are the seat covers manufactured in house or purchased from and outside vendor?

cjsmjscjsmjs Posts: 1Member

We absolutely love our new AP 240 SL.  Having said that, unfortunately we are VERY disappointed in not only the fit but the installation of the snaps on our seat covers.  There are places where the covers are too tight and places where they are too loose.  I have snaps on the covers with nothing to snap them to.  Snaps were installed misalligned causing a very sloppy fit of the covers.  I have one cover that has a black grease like stain on it and I am afraid to get to agressive trying to get the grease off fearing that it will either discolor the cover or cause it to lose it's water repellency.

Answers

• Capt_JeffCapt_Jeff Posts: 8Member, Administrator admin
    We do produce our canvas in house. I'll need to verify with our operations team, but I believe that the process for installing our canvas has undergone a complete overhaul. Our plan is to eliminate these types of issues which tend to plague all boat manufacturers. The key is to balance the production of a custom fitted canvas cover without sacrificing the throughput of boats out the back door.

As for the grease stain, I would suggest you contact the NGG Customer Service department by emailing mgavarrete@nauticglobalgroup.com. I believe she might be able to get you the answers you need!
  • zpeterszpeters Posts: 2Member

Good morning. Just purchased my new slp220 triton. Yesterday.  Seems like we have very similar problem except I have more but my seat covers do not fit  missing buttons too tight list goes on. Very disappointed in this