Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Parts

Hello I'm new to the forum.

I have a 2007 SANPAN 2500RE with a 225 verado. I contacted my local dealer with out luck. I need a new helm windhield as the one on there is all spyder cracked seeminly from heat traping between the helm and the windshield. I also need a new bow trim piece the one that acts like a Bumper that goes the width of the boat and fits over the deck carpet. I ran into a channel marker while on plane at night with the camper top up and the marker light was not working.  Had to give my excuse as any boater would : ). Southern Wisconson.

who can I get these parts from????

Bob

Comments

• Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 165Member admin
    Hey Bob...welcome aboard! Glad to know I'm not the only one who steers into hard objects from time to time. Check with Lisa on the windshield...she should be able to hook you up (lboyer@nauticglobalgroup.com)
  • zz225303zz225303 Posts: 1Member
      2009 Aqua Patio 220BC, Last year, August, 2012, another boater ran into my port side rear when pulling into the dock. the correct parts were ordered, even photo's sent, to ECHO BAY MARINA, in Connecticut. In July 2013, I was told that the factory had changed the product from just the sheet metal to now include the rails. OK, so now the parts were reordered, the replacement parts were received in August. The only problem the parts were the wrong side. They tell me the parts came in yesterday, with the way my luck has been going lately, the color will turn out to be blue and not red as ordered. Was there great difficulty with the factory or more likely ECHO BAY ??? Or both ??? Also what is the max HP rated for the 220BC ? Thank You for your time, and smothe sailing   John M. Borry
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 165Member admin
    John...so sorry for your understandable frustrations. Putting this in the hands of Matt at Aqua Patio Customer Support for an update. Stay tuned...