Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We are excited to announce that a full Forum system upgrade is under way, which will make it even easier to get answers to your questions, help other owners by using your boating experience, and receive dependable advice from our network of experts. While things may look and operate a little differently, we believe the new system will ultimately improve your Forum Member experience.

We are doing everything we can to transition your account smoothly without you having to change your current login, username or password. You should be able to get into your account exactly the same way once the transition takes place. However, if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment in the General Discussions category.

We look forward to sharing new features with you as we upgrade and improve your Owner's Club Forum experience!

Parts/Accessories Catalog

mreddyspagmreddyspag Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
Is there a parts/accessories catalog available to get some of the options that I didn't get when I bought my boat?  Do I need to go through  a dealer or can I order parts direct?
Happy Boating!

Brian Edwards
boatercycle@outlook.com

Comments

• DarrenDarren Member Posts: 6
    Trying to get the same thing for my Parti Kraft. I'm in Australia and all I can find is dealers for new boats or after market stuff which may or may not suit. Dealers only appear to be interested in selling new boats and not interested in spare parts etc. I am trying to find the various sinks I have seen in a few Parti Kraft models but no one can show me where to view them to purchase. Try getting a new bimini for a 2005 model Parti Kraft...... 8 years old and they no longer have them, nor can they provide paterns. Imagine if you couldn't get spares for your 8 year old car. Ford would go broke.
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 164 admin
    Hey guys...we've had luck with this website: www.factoryboatparts.com

There are also huge inventories at overtons.com, iboat.com & westmarine.com. For biminis, try nationalbiminitops.com & boatcoversdirect.com.

Good luck, 
    Steve
  • kajun60kajun60 Member Posts: 1
    I see my negative comment did not show on here,,,,wow so much for that,,, same thing happens from the godfrey company,,,,,no help and will not stand up for there product
  • bryanhajos1bryanhajos1 Member Posts: 1
    i need a replacement bimini for my sweetwater 20GL. any help? its 8x9 for bar 
  • BoomerBoomer USAMember Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Try Pontoonstuff.com   https://www.pontoonstuff.com/
    Dale Hollow Lake Byrdstown Tennessee
  • CRFCRF Member Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    they want you to go through a dealer

18 ft. Sweetwater Sunrise (F) Pontoon  "Slice of Life" ; 40hp. Yamaha

https://www.facebook.com/lakepoinsettflorida